Desert is the last course mostly after the main meal. A good dessert makes mealtime an event to look forward to for kids.There are a variety of desserts such as fudge bars,cakes and biscuits among others. All children have a sweet tooth and dessert can always be fun after a plateful of a less tasty broccoli . However, one which is easy to prepare is a preferred option for moms. The most popular desserts for kids worldwide include:
1. ICE CREAM: Ice cream is the most mouth watering dessert. It is easy to prepare and leaves much of room for creativity. The main ingredients are milk, cream, flavors and other sweeteners such as corn syrup and sugar. This dessert is best served when slightly chilly. You can even make it at home if you have the right kids ice cream maker. Kids are attracted to colorful things therefore, bright colors could also be added to give the ice cream that enticing appearance. Children love it creamy and sweet. They will definitely never get enough of it. Traces of natural fruits like strawberry could be added to create a healthy dessert.
2.COOKIES: A cookie or two is always welcome anytime for the little ones. The sweet,crunchy cookies are also popular among kids for especially for dessert. The ingredients such as egg,flour,sugar and cooking oil are readily available to many. Preference vary from individual to individual. They can be made in attractive shapes and sizes. Dried fruits are also great to cater for their health aspect. Adding some icing sugar or chocolate will leave the kids asking for more.
3. PUDDING: This dessert is popular in most households due to its simple preparation methods. There is a variety of recipes available. It can be made from milk/eggs,rice,flour, chocolate, fruits…. the more creativity,the better. Bananas and avocados are among some of the sweetest fruits for pudding.Strawberries also bring out that crispy taste.However,they all have to be mixed for a mouth watering dessert. Apart from fruits the others can be mixed and be cooked under low or medium heat. A bowl of pudding is great for kids anytime of the day.
The three are some of the most popular desserts for kids in most household. They are all easy to prepare,very tasty and the ingredients are affordable . Kids always go for sweet things which are attractive to the eyes hence a cupful of ice cream,a cookie or two or a bowl of pudding will forever give them a treat.fruits and other natural ingredients give the dessert a healthy touch.
There are numerous people who prefer eating in a restaurant to eating at home. This is not very difficult to understand, as they are so many advantages to eating in a restaurant, especially when compared to preparing a home-made meal. Even though home-made meals can be equally nice to have, today we will talk about all the reasons why you should rather go to a restaurant then prepare food at home. 1. You Can Order What You Want To Eat Let’s face it in a restaurant you can eat whatever you want to eat. It’s not like you have had that chicken for a while now in your fridge, so you should better prepare it. It’s like you can eat whatever you want. If you want to eat ice cream in the middle of winter you can. If you want to eat duck you can, so it gives you various possibilities, which is always nice. 2. Everyone Can Order Something Different
I love, love, love pork, but none of my family does. So I end up eating pork only in restaurants. This way I can order pork, they can order chicken or whatever, and we don’t have to think about it!
3. You Can Order Complicated Dishes Let’s say you would like to leave something you don’t know how to prepare. When it comes to complicated dishes, my advice to you would be to eat them in a restaurant.
Then, perhaps, later on you will be able to prepare them at home, if you like them, that is. So, if you have never tried sushi for example, I would suggest that you go to your local Japanese place and try to out before you will learn how to make it at home. 4. You Do Not Have To Prepare Food Another reason why I love to go to restaurants is the fact that I don’t have to prepare food at home. On the other hand, it’s not only about food preparation. In order to be able to make a meal you have to do so many things, and this requires a lot of time, effort, and money. In the end, all of these things are much more valuable than the price you pay for eating in a restaurant.
5. You Do Not Have To Clean The Kitchen Eating in a restaurant also means once you are finished with your meal you can just up and go! It is so liberating knowing that you don’t have to clean the kitchen!
6. You Can Relax In Someone’s Company I do not know about you but when I prefer food I want so badly for people to like it, that I am actually pretty nervous when we finally sit down to eat. I am unable to relax in someone’s company, and just enjoy the meal – this has never happened to me in a restaurant. 7. You Can Discover Your Likes And Dislikes
If you want to discover what you like and don’t like, try out new things and dishes, I would suggest that you go to a restaurant, as it is the perfect place to experiment with food.